This one is for you.
What is DRIPP? DRIPP is an acronym that stands for Daily Rapture & Inner Peace Practice. Rapture = the feeling of intense pleasure or joy Peace = freedom from suffering/chaos/shame/guilt Pleasure = delighting in our five senses and human experience Put those together and you get a practice that centers around the pursuit of our pleasure & joy that will guide our ability to heal & soften and liberate ourselves from suffering. In DRIPP classes or workshops we create safe spaces to learn and practice the skills and tools to develop and build our own personal practices. We explore the lightning pathway to healing and personal power through embracing our sexuality and sensuality. This personal practice then becomes a mindset and lifestyle. A way you see the world and move about it. This lifestyle is a pleasure revolution centered around radical self acceptance and daily holistic nourishment through rituals and practices. A re-connection with our bodies wherein we can tap directly into the wisdom of the universe and become deeply aligned with our purpose and uniqueness. We emphasize collaboration and building community and connections that uplift, heal, and celebrate our expansiveness and potential.
First, we recommend any one new to DRIPP (Daily Rapture Inner Peace Practice) start here with these videos. Mama J, the Creatrix of DRIPP has created a series of intro classes using the foundations of DRIPP. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbDtUrR1uTVeP5LZWlMaag
Here is what my class generally looks like :
- We generally start with breath work and self massage techniques to bring us into our bodies. Which can entail face, scalp, hair, or belly massage.
- Mostly floor based gentle introductory movements such as bridging, spine twists, reaches, spine movements with sprinkles of sensual touch and burlesque flairs added throughout.
- Following along with your instructor or do what ever you are being called to as we combine movements into one or two “flows” to allow for freedom and self expression.
- Ending with meditation, breath work and self embodiment tools that will leave you feeling yummy, gooey, connected to yourself, your body, and to other soul sisters who are on the same journey as you.
- Come dressed in what ever you are most comfortable in and that makes you feel sensual. If this is your hang up, just come as you are ready to move.
- Because a lot of this movement is floor based, we strongly recommend knee pads and/or over the knee socks.
- All you need is a mat or a fur rug, an open mind, and water.
There is a lot of juicy information on the website https://www.drippractice.com/ where you can read all about how DRIPP was born, download a self healing DRIPP manual, and shop for custom DRIPP mats.
As always, please reach out with your questions or concerns.
I see you, I hear you, I feel You. You are safe with me love.
Priestess of Empowerment